- Discussion with American living in South Korea for 10 years
- How do things look from SK perspective?
- Compared to US, SK has…
- Better healthcare
- Better technology
- Lower taxes
- Higher housing costs
- SK conservatives view on peace and denuclearization?
- SK liberals view on peace and denuclearization?
- SK rising unemployment
- Feelings of hope, excitement, skepticism?
- Health differences between SK and NK?
- SK general feelings about President Trump?
- SK general reaction to Trump walk-away from talks?
- Fears of dying in a “lake of fire”?
- US people verbally attacking Kim is NOT helpful
- Otto Warmbier, SK perceptions on what happened
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
For persuasion-related content in book form, see my bestselling book, Win Bigly.