- NO people in this discussion want to separate kids from parents
- Short-term solutions INCREASE the long-term problem
- Short-term solutions INCREASE the number of kids in this situation over time
- Half the country believes other half is okay with child abuse
- Analogies aren’t thinking
- When kids are stressed…
- Our human natural reaction is to care and help them
- That natural reaction inhibits our ability to think objectively and long-term
- Alan Dershowitz observation
- Death camp analogy is a form of holocaust denial
- All laws and penalties are deterrents
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.