- Our opinions are being manipulated by an algorithm
- The public and press are influenced by maybe 3 engineers at Twitter
- Your opinions are assigned to you by your environment
- Common sense is an illusion, a rationalization after the fact
- Jake Tapper tweet on ignoring facts and reason
- The illusions of “history repeats” and “slippery slopes”
- The plastic straw ban
- The 48 Hour Rule for opinion and statements clarification
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.