- Partnering with urban communities to clear blighted areas
- Reduces crime in those areas, like rape and drug use
- Community safety is a major benefit of the Blight Authority process
- Gathering ideas for what to do with all the cleared land
- This is a non-government, 501(c)3 non-profit donation driven movement
- There’s nobody on the other side of this issue, both sides support it
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.