- Nike commercial is the worst life advice ever offered youth
- A life of crime has more chance of success than Nike’s message
- New York Times, Woodward’s book and the White House traitor-mole
- Real facts can be combined into a non-credible story
- President Trump’s leadership style is “pushing on every door”
- Jack Dorsey (Twitter CEO) congressional testimony about bias
- Is Twitter’s algorithm bias a fixable problem?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.