- Paul Krugman’s IQ, credentials and his tweet this morning…TDS
- The persuasion that’s propelling the #JobsNotMobs slogan
- #FentanylChina, 30K Americans killed per year
- Arresting and/or assassinating the lab owners has value
- President Trump considering China postage increase
- Thought experiment: Big tech decides to impact election results
- Algorithms be tweaked to target only GOP and discourage voting
- Sight of American flag influences voting GOP, pre-suasion example
- President Trump, the last President who isn’t owned by anybody
- Saudi explanation of Khashoggi event…not plausible
- Adam Schiff’s (and other dems) wide-eyed look, what does it mean?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.