- Oil prices are crashing, more bad news for Iran
- Election recounts and election fraud
- CNN notes that Fox News invasion stories have disappeared
- Fox News seems to label their news vs. opinions better than CNN
- President Trumps opponents fear things he might do…but hasn’t
- A brilliant persuasion tactic by the President
- Zero chance we won’t find out anything bad that Mueller finds
- If it matters…we will eventually know about it
- Suggestion: Appoint a “budget judge” for Mueller’s team
- Out of the box gun safety thoughts:
- If you own a gun, you must about join the NRA
- The NRA is all about gun safety
- App to report gun risk people
- Why can’t there be 2 separate healthcare tracks?
- Public system and a competing private system
- Easily tested systems, no need to guess which is better
- Medical apps using your phone to test EKG, blood tests, more
- Self-healthcare possibilities are coming fast
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.