- Two views of the world…
- Crown Prince said kill him in the embassy
- Corporate version: A non-specific order to silence him
- Yemen warring parties are planning to have talks
- Saudi Arabia and Iran are at each others throats
- Glenn Greenwald says Trump is first President to be honest
- Hillary says “Europe needs to get a handle on migration”
- Public enforcement of need to tighten immigration
- CNN for last week no longer pushing “Trump is a racist”
- Why have they stopped pushing the Trump racist attack line?
- The direction of things is more important than where you are
- We’re maintaining good relations with key allies
- The economy is doing great
- Stock market: One thing is more predictive than others
- The unemployment rate predicts the economies strength
- Stock market 5-10% pullback is completely normal
- End of year profit taking is completely normal
- Facebook announced…just before Thanksgiving,
- Facebook hired people to “out” Soros connected groups
- Soros backs groups that promote identity politics
- The groups were pushing people to abandon Facebook
- George Soros versus Tom Steyer
- Twitter suggestion: Ability to block anyone with an anonymous profile
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.