- Hawk Newsome’s recent tweet
- Why aren’t there Fentanyl deaths and addiction issues in China?
- Bjorn Lomborg and climate change report misinterpretation
- Scott Adams Prediction about 10 years ago…
- “Evolution will be debunked by science in my lifetime”
- The simulation is straight-up physics and math
- Economist argues for open borders to allow worker access
- At what point does that concept hurt rather than help?
- George Soros conclusion:
- He donates a great deal of money to political activists
- His intentions and their impact on our politics are opaque
- Without transparency, his actions warrant concern
- Europe might make it illegal to criticize mass migration
- If you can’t discuss it…what’s the impact on immigration?
- China’s “re-education centers” treat Islam as a medical issue
- In-Country immigration: Why don’t we develop and improve it?
- Employment mobility within our own country
- Politics use to be dry and boring
- Now, entertainment and politics have merged
- Anti-Trump “Gotcha porn” from CNN excites their faithful
- The news now seeks to excite rather than accurately inform
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.