- Note: This is Part 1 of 2
- Pulling out of Syria
- Is this part of a bigger play happening in the Middle East?
- Watch for Iran to become flexible soon
- Turkey is not likely to slaughter our Kurd allies, if we leave Syria
- CNN named journalist of the year, made up 17 of 60 stories
- Politico hit piece on AOC and fake news anonymous sources
- Trump gets called a dictator for attacking the media
- Are the media objective honest brokers of facts?
- Who DOESN’T want strong border control?
- Dems and GOP both have stated they want it
- The difference is the technology they want to employ
- Even CNN is willing to credit the President for prison reform bill
- Tremendous civil rights step forward for America
- There’s something very special about President Trump…
- His personality allows him to accomplish the “impossible”
- North Korea, Prison Reform, Trade Deals so far
- The Wence and Middle East improvement on deck?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.