- Note: This is part 2 of 2
- Both sides of the global warming debate are persuasive
- How can the average person know who is correct?
- Alarmists won’t debate the skeptics in the same room, why?
- People abandoning Patreon in protest over Sargon of Akkad
- Discussion tomorrow about me possibly leaving Patreon
- Solid argument that Patreon isn’t acting in good faith
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.