- Border expert Brandon Darby discusses border issues
- Cartels are promoting illegal immigration in vast stretches
- Impact of walls on smuggling and illegal immigration
- Walls shifted smugglers to legal ports of entry
- Existing walls placed in urban border areas, reduced crime
- illegal activity shifted to isolated rural areas
- Marijuana legalization in US took away a huge chunk of cartel profits
- Cartels shifted to illegal immigration and making heroin
- Declaring cartels to be terror groups as an enforcement strategy
- US pays cartels for ratting on “watch list” Middle Easterners
- 70% of illegal immigrant women are raped along the journey
- Multiple rapes of the women are common
- Half-Measures are the real border security problem
- It’s immoral to have a partial border
- US State Department is biggest obstacle to border control
- US State Department prioritizes diplomacy over law enforcement
- Half of Mexico has to be patrolled by their military, not police
- Cartels have military weaponry, police can’t compete
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.