- Jim Acosta became America’s piñata yesterday
- He stood in front of the wall and said no problems here!
- President tweets reply to Acosta, “Dear Diary”
- CNN contacted San Diego station KUSI for anti-wall content
- KUSI is pro-wall, CNN decided not to use their content?
- Fentanyl deaths are being compared to Viet Nam war deaths
- The border debate is bringing the country together
- Average person knowledge of the issue increasing
- Border arguments from both sides…without the politics
- Drugs, crime, numbers of crimes versus rate percentage
- VISA overstays
- Why are there gaps in parts of the scientists climate change stance?
- The historical data used in the hockey stick graph
- It shows an earlier point, before CO2, same hockey stick
- ClimateGate emails are a conspiracy theory, completely debunked
- Data discrepancies from the past, tree ring experts and proxies
- From 1960 to present, tree rings don’t track temperatures
- Tree ring data was good in the past…but not now?
- Challenge responses about William Happer’s claims and validity
- Scientists say you can’t look at just some regions, need whole world
- NASA site “proof” of warming is the Arctic…one area?
- Some places are warming…but not all? Some are cooling?
- Can we accurately measure ocean temperatures, today and historically?
- How much of the ocean are we measuring, maybe 1%?
- Direct causes of heat, like my car, my fireplace, my heated home
- Is direct heat causing or responsible for any global warming?
- RPOS, the person formerly known as AOC…
- …beginning to get pushback from fellow Democrats
- A festering wound for hopes of a Democrat Presidency?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.