- CNN says Steve King said white supremacy is okay
- Did he think that and say that? He clarified later, said no.
- Even if true…would he have said it in public?
- President Trump tweets to promote citizenship for H1B people
- We want productive people, nothing to do with race
- Your worldview, should be able to predict the future accurately
- Look at your worldview carefully if it isn’t predictive
- Social media companies change our opinions by what they feed us
- In effect, they’re programming us, brainwashing us
- Self-radicalized by the CNN silo
- Self-radicalized by the FOX silo
- Dogs for immigration patrolling
- Study: White males most likely to question climate change
- Study also said, the more they knew about topic…
- …the more they questioned climate change
- The topic education process creates skeptics?
- Fraudulent skeptic chart about CO2 and temperature not tracking
- Chart omitted the sun. With the sun, they do track
- The sun matters, it’s included in scientists calculations
- Invalid rebuttal to say that the climate is always changing
- Everyone agrees it’s changing, the issue is the rate
- CO2 increases cloud formations, which increases heat retention
- Sounds logical, but debate exists, might not be correct
- Presentation of arguments by both skeptics and believers
- Climate models seem closer to BS than science
- The basic argument seems pretty solid, but not the models
- 2 dumb arguments…”it’s the water vapor”, “it’s the clouds”
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.