- The 48 Hour Rule
- If someone makes a mistake, and atones for it in the form of a sincere apology, you should accept the apology even if you can’t forgive the person…and move on.
- Reasons given for not accepting my apology
- Attack vector on the Covington kids is now shifting
- Bad behavior at the event (by the children) didn’t exist
- Left claims: MAGA hats are a known racist symbol
- Left now looking for bad behavior by the children in the past
- Jake Tapper interview with Kristen Gillibrand
- Clearly, CNN has decided Kristen won’t be the candidate
- A clear pattern is developing, CNN is anointing Kamala
- How candidates are selected in America (Whiteboard)
- A few billionaires decide who the candidates will be
- The media cements those candidates for the public
- The public then has the ILLUSION of choosing candidates
- “You should have researched it”…The dumbest statement
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.