- Contrast and direction are what matter in persuasion
- Contrast current President Trump with current anti-Trumpers
- Michael Steele on MSNBC, even the host wanted clarification
- Steele’s comment was wrong on unprecedented levels
- As socialism is flowering in AOC and others, Venezuela is rotting
- Best possible contrast for capitalism versus socialism
- Comb-salad eating Amy Klobuchar angry with staffer
- Story probably isn’t exactly what we’re hearing
- Black History Month White House event
- Watch the video closely, OBVIOUS respect and affection
- Breadline Bernie versus Crazy Bernie
- The search for his most effective nickname
- Crazy Bernie is the clear winner
- The supply of hate crimes is less than demand for them by the left
- What is the rate of interracial marriages? Has it increased over time?
- Good indicator of the state of race relations
- More racial crimes are being reported
- Does that mean more are happening, or just more reporting?
- Diane Feinstein’s meeting with 9 year olds promoting New Green Deal
- Children should not be involved in politics
- Chris Cillizza thinks President Trump “certainly”…
- …made people more comfortable airing bigoted views
- Really? Aren’t we at PEAK intolerance for bigoted views?
- Zogby poll: suburban women Trump approval increased recently
- Reason: They want the wall
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.