- Press claimed North Korea deal would be to distract from Cohen
- The press, enemy of the people, made a deal impossible
- Press influence is malign…or malignant
- ANY deal would have been MSM-framed as a coverup failure
- Chairman Kim is going home with improving relations
- Time is on President Trump’s side
- Walking away early…but politely, respectfully
- Michael Cohen testimony, hours and hours of claims
- Reporters don’t understand finance
- Cohen was hired and worked 10 years for citizen Trump
- There wasn’t ANY evidence President Trump was racist…
- …till Charlottesville? Does that sound likely?
- President has been painted as hands-off, doesn’t read key reports,
- How can lead us? NO clue what’s happening!
- Therefore, Dems claimed…we MUST impeach!
- NOW he’s being painted as 100% hands-on, knows everything
- He is aware of every single meeting, involved, aware of ALL!
- Therefore, Dems claim…we MUST impeach!
- President Trump kept his options open, during the campaign…
- …like any smart, experienced business person
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.