- Making predictions and tracking their accuracy
- Only way to determine if your beliefs are correct or crazy
- For President Trump, how are your predictions so far?
- What if you believed President Trump would never be elected?
- Economy would crash, and other now debunked fears?
- If your predictions were ALL WRONG…
- …shouldn’t you re-evaluate your beliefs?
- Your beliefs DON’T accurately predict the future?
- Don’t think your beliefs need re-evaluating?
- Bill Maher pushed back against a guest on the economy
- Rudy Giuliani’s Ukraine trip…now cancelled
- Excellent, A+ move
- Draw attention to Biden’s son, possible corruption with Ukraine
- Biden’s climate change plans…mention nuclear
- Doesn’t spotlight nuclear options
- But including nuclear gives BIDEN the BEST PLAN
- Doesn’t matter if climate change is a problem or not
- The solution either way, is most likely nuclear power
- Develop nuclear along with other promising technologies
- One will emerge as the best, most practical path
- Gen III nuclear plants, worldwide, have NEVER had a meltdown
- Gen III is much safer than older generations
- Gen IV appears to be even safer, just needs development
- Presidential nickname assigned to Pete Buttigieg
- “Alfred E. Neuman cannot become president of the United States”
- Top shelf persuasion technique, masterfully presented
- Framing: The Wall
- It’s a wall between America and the vicious, violent cartels
- Framing: Immigration Reform
- Who gets to decide what America is…and our fate?
- People in Guatemala are currently deciding for Americans
- Framing: Healthcare
- Things are either pro-competitive or anti-competitive
- Competition is the only way to reduce cost
- Framing: Abortion
- BAD: Is this a life or not a life?
- BETTER: Who gets to decide?
- Framing: Gun Control
- People vote for their own safety
- Some people are safer WITH guns
- Some people are in greater DANGER if they have a gun
- A well armed population DOES help control government
- Obtaining purpose in life…
- You feel good when you do things compatible with your natural biological drives
- Ben Shapiro walked off BBC interview
- Ben humbly accepts responsibility
- VERY admirable, much respect to Ben
Please donate to support my Periscopes and Podcasts:
I also fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer these methods over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
below is a demonstration of the personal DONATE button you can add to any blog or web page. All you need is a free account on the Interface by WhenHub app.