- Annual Presidential Financial Disclosure coming soon:
- CNN notes his finances might be good, because he’s a criminal
- CNN notes his finances might be bad, because he’s a loser
- New books being published about President Trump
- They’ve run out of all the “good” complaints about Trump
- Authors are resorting to allegedly non-fiction books
- Lots of anonymous sources…or fiction
- FOX FAKE NEWS story: AOC thinks Alabama women get punished
- AOC Alabama abortion law tweet is being misinterpreted
- She knows law applies to the provider…not the woman
- Iran unspecified danger, major military assets being moved to area
- Why are we preparing for war? Shouldn’t we know?
- Semi-Effective Immigration Framing…
- Immigration is bringing in crime
- Increasing crime only influences conservatives
- Powerful Immigration Framing…
- People in other countries are determining our immigration policies
- Cartels are controlling our immigration, NOT Congress
- People in other countries, deciding to come here…
- …that’s our current immigration policy
- Congress isn’t deciding who, when and how many, the cartels are deciding
- Media Matters goes after Dave Rubin for Mike Cernovich interview
- Judging people by opinions they no longer hold
- Is that the world Media Matters really wants to live in?
- President Trump looks 20 years younger than his competition
- …Per Joe Scarborough
- Do we age in the ways we IMAGINE we should age?
- Do we IMAGINE ourselves into some of our aging issues?
- Are their ways for average people to have the vitality of Mick Jagger at 75 after heart surgery?
Please donate to support my Periscopes and Podcasts:
I also fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer these methods over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
below is a demonstration of the personal DONATE button you can add to any blog or web page. All you need is a free account on the Interface by WhenHub app.