- S.E. Cupp asks why Kamala can’t seem to get traction
- Have you seen Kamala’s tweets and the way she speaks?
- She doesn’t seem to know how to “unlawyer”
- Biden’s approach to climate change is…let’s go slow?
- How does he sell that to his base with 12 year fears?
- President Trump tweets for Iran to call him
- He’ll treat their leaders with respect…while negotiating tough
- NO Democrats have gone in to read the unredacted Mueller report
- Multiple Republicans have gone in to read it
- Not one single Democrat wants to read it, nobody is interested?
- No curiosity, NOTHING useful for Dems in Mueller’s report?
- DJ Akira the Don tweets about power of music to control people
- The ability of music to manipulate emotions and behavior
- NPR piece on Gen IV nuclear power
- Far left NPR raising awareness of SAFE Gen IV nuclear power
- Have the Democrats made a massive miscalculation on Biden electability?
- Alyssa Milano declares a “sex strike”
- Finally…someone has brought the country together
- Historically, it HAS been done before…and successfully
- Respect to Alyssa for her commitment to activism
- CO2 high absorption rate of a certain bush…plant more of those bushes?
- Several CO2 scrubbing solutions look promising
- Nuclear energy has moved from engineering to persuasion psychology
- Nuclear is scary? Climate change is also scary
- Gen III nuclear plants have NEVER melted down…not once
- Gen IV is even safer and consume nuclear waste
- How many Gen III or Gen IV nuclear meltdowns would you risk…
- …to solve climate change?
Please donate to support my Periscopes and Podcasts:
I also fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer these methods over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
below is a demonstration of the personal DONATE button you can add to any blog or web page. All you need is a free account on the Interface by WhenHub app.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download