- Alexa…Do you record everything you hear?
- President Trump offers to help Pelosi get votes she needs
- Bipartisanship for key things America needs
- If POTUS gets deals on his remaining objectives, he won’t run again
- Court rules on Jim Acosta press pass
- Will President Trump call on Acosta? Yes, of course he will
- Kellyanne Conway husband becoming very vocal anti-Trumper
- Khashoggi leak says Prince Salman knew
- Our governments options are limited by the leak
- Swalwell tweet about using nuclear weapons on Americans
- He was talking to his base, prepping to run for President
- It was a “big ask”, outrageous, over the top, attention move
- Was he serious? Of course not
- Like Ocasio-Cortez, he’s using persuasion effectively
- Projection: Imagining other people have the same faults as you have
- Should conservatives act like liberals, use their playbook?
- It feels good to attack your opponent in an unfair way…
- …as payback for unfair attacks against your side
- Julian Assange previously offered juicy info in exchange for immunity
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.