- Social media has already replaced democracy
- Top former spy agency guy says Facebook is dangerous
- Says they should be regulated by the government
- Odds that will happen are very high
- Charisma = Power + Empathy
- The “face” of power needs to appear empathetic
- China can’t tolerate attention on Huawei spy-embedded products
- A deal with China HAS to happen, that’s a given
- War is obsolete
- The economic incentives of war are gone now
- War between nuclear countries has always been obsolete
- No longer economically feasible to conquer another country
- Altitude sickness above 8,000 feet is a real thing?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.