- The wall isn’t a political decision…it’s an engineering decision
- Only engineers can determine an effective solution
- Congress can’t act, cause both sides need to win
- Will President Trump pardon General Flynn?
- The only serious crime committed…was by our government
- Morally, legally, politically, a pardon seems 100% certain
- Why can’t we have a “poor person’s insurance plan”?
- Climate alarmists vs. Climate Skeptics
- Both are equally persuasive
- How can non-scientists know who is correct?
- We need both sides in the same room to work it out
- A famous stock scam is eerily similar to climate science
- EVERYBODY believes in climate change
- Recent poll said 75% in favor of immigration
- Isn’t it 100% favor, and just a question of rate and process?
- The way that everyone is going after Trump is changing politics
- Proposed new law for non-disclosure agreements (NDA)
- Legal in all cases to pay someone to be quiet for a LEGAL act
- Cohen issue could be taken off the table by congress
- Fix this for President Trump and every future President
- China is an extremely successful country, why?
- Are more human rights always better?
- People who are NOT climate skeptics…
- …have NOT been exposed to the better skeptics side
- Looking at BOTH sides, the skeptics side is more persuasive
- The skeptics might be wrong, but they’re more persuasive
- What happens to models that don’t support climate change?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.