- VA abortion law did NOT support killing a perfectly healthy baby
- Misleading video, Gov office issued clarification
- Outrageous stories, even with video and photos…
- …Should be regarded with strong skepticism
- The person hallucinating is the one seeing something, the other doesn’t
- Hallucinations ADD something to reality
- The person hallucinating, is the one seeing something…
- …that the other person doesn’t see
- President Trump’s humorous, persuasive tweet on climate change
- Dan Coates says it’s unlikely NK will give up their nukes
- Dan Coates should be fired
- President was correct to tear Dan Coates a new one
- Worst thing in negotiation is to say we won’t get what we want
- Why should NK give up nukes if we don’t expect it?
- Intel guy says ISIS isn’t beaten…he should be fired
- His statement will help ISIS recruit and survive
- Disagreeing with the negotiating strategy of the President…
- …is always valid grounds for being fired
- Howard Schultz would be a strong candidate if Dems wanted him
- He’s performing a public service by calling out the Dems
- Bloomberg is also calling out extreme Dem policies
- Roger Stone raid at dawn
- Nobody can think of a valid reason why it was necessary
- Was there a good reason that we can’t think of?
- Why were so many officers needed for the arrest?
- Did extra officers just want to be part of the event?
- If you heard CNN was there, wouldn’t you want extra officers?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.