- Jussie Smollet story, is it a turning point in our view of reality?
- The news used to be regarded as 80% true, 20% false
- Now, it seems reversed, 20% true, 80% false
- Review of current news stories…how many are fake news?
- Are ANY of the things on current emergency list…emergencies?
- Everything already on the list is stretching the definition
- Good persuasion on climate change
- Article author David Wallace Wells, very persuasive
- It’s WORSE than we think, and happening FASTER
- Immediacy is important, visual persuasion gold
- The article moves fear forward persuasively
- Permafrost is melting, it’s permafrost…and it’s melting
- Doomsday seed vault in the permafrost is in danger
- Ice shelf crack grew 11 miles in 6 days, good visual
- North Pole is 60 to 70 degrees warmer
- Is he correct? No idea. Is it persuasive? Yes
- Bad persuasion on climate change
- Hockey stick graphs associated with business swindles
- In 80 years GDP will increase 10% less than it otherwise would
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download