- Border budget negotiators report they might approve 2Billion
- Tell us what the EXPERTS say we need, and what it costs
- Is what you’re approving…what the experts say is needed?
- Nobody cares about “percentages of crime”, when they’re a victim
- I’ve been robbed but it’s okay. I’m in a low crime area
- Annexing Mexico into America, should we?
- The cartels are running the country to a large degree
- “Turnaround Groups” for stabilization of failing countries?
- UN controlled, a country applies to them for assistance
- A neutral organization of turnaround specialists goes in
- Limited time, they do a government reorganization
- NO outside military presence imposing new government
- Mike Cernovich and the New Green Deal
- Mike says the New Green Deal is brilliant
- They’re big ideas that we have no idea how to accomplish
- The fact that it’s impossible is what focuses energy
- Republicans SHOULD embrace the New Green Deal objectives
- Less regulations and other conservative ideals mesh nicely
- If we have functional fusion energy within 20 years…
- …will you still be concerned about climate change?
- The personal relationship between Kim Jong-Un and President Trump
- President Trump removed the REASON for NK nukes
- What other American President could have credibly said…
- …Hey Kim, let’s be friends!
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download