- Has CNN decided to just stop covering news?
- President Xi agrees to close their Fentanyl legal loophole
- President Trump negotiated Fentanyl masterfully
- Negotiating strategy: “set the table”
- The importance of President Trump’s gracious comments about Xi
- This Presidency is “audience participation” more than any other
- They expertly watch feedback and options
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson accused of sexual harassment
- His defense, is objectively pretty solid, detailed, persuasive
- Mexico’s new President and U.S. are becoming closer
- There’s going to be some kind of wall, eventually
- Observed results will determine what it becomes
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download