- Anti-Trumpers believe their TDS is “gaslighting” by conservatives
- Gaslighting would make their TDS someone else’s fault
- Gaslighting explanation protects the person’s ego
- Is General Mattis our best General and irreplaceable?
- What about our second best, third best, etc?
- News spin promoted fear, impacted the stock market
- The media is destroying the economy and blaming Trump
- Did the Fed make a mistake raising rates?
- Could they have waited six months to raise the rate?
- David Pakman asked at what point is the bad market Trump’s fault?
- Soros funds a number of left-leaning organizations
- You can know what a person does, but not what they’re thinking
- How much influence does he represent? We don’t know
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download