- Applying current hoaxes to the above filter for hoaxes
- A look at how recent possible hoaxes fit the filter, or not
- My public statement that Charlottesville was a hoax, with reasons
- Media IGNORES my claim, won’t report my claim
- Media wants to perpetuate the hoax? Why not report story?
- Fun Whack-A-Mole debunking experiment you can try at home
- Making a person FORGET a sentence written on a piece of paper
- This is a repeatable experiment, simple sentence on paper
- Intelligence does NOT immunize anyone from cognitive dissonance
- Knowing it’s always POSSIBLE you’re wrong, helps
- You aren’t as invested in always being correct
- Highly intelligent people might have more cognitive dissonance
- Your ego is a perception, you can reprogram it
- Everything is an impression, a perception which can be changed
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.