- Louis CK hits the offensive Trifecta
- Climate change debates least rational feedback
- Climate change believers don’t act like they believe
- President Trump’s tweet about the experts deciding border security
- Border Patrol people aren’t engineers, but their input is key
- Gordon Chang says China growth may have slowed or is retracting
- America is more customer than supplier to China
- Huge trade war advantage for the US
- North Korea’s nukes were an advantage just a year ago
- In 2019 they seem more of an enormous money drain
- They prevent trade advantages and cost a fortune
- CNN’s “Walls don’t work” isn’t an opinion…it’s just dumb
- Walls are friction, friction always changes behavior
- President Trump’s statement about military pay raise
- Did he innocently get his facts wrong?
- It was a mistake, but is it important?
- The Left cares about “fairness”
- A subjective standard that can never be achieved
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download