- Beto’s cringeworthy, white privilege apologies on The View
- Mark Cuban doesn’t think ANY Democrat candidate has a chance
- The Democrat candidates would look a LOT more appealing IF…
- …we weren’t comparing all of them to President Trump
- Border news, almost none anymore, why?
- Did coverage stop because President was correct all along?
- Does border news now support the President? Confirm him?
- Political left has GOALS
- The problem is…how do you achieve those goals?
- The left’s failure is a lack of practical SYSTEMS to achieve goals
- Political right uses SYSTEMS to achieve GOALS
- SYSTEMS of the right are processes to achieve desired goals
- Brennan says him and Clapper didn’t want to use Steele Dossier
- Brennan says Comey pushed to use it for FISA
- 14 year old ran a poll on whether she should kill herself
- 69% said yes
- “Heartbeat Bill” is brilliant, really strong persuasion
- Framing of heartbeat as a standard for life
- Iranian leader Khamenei says there’s NOT going to be a war
- Unusual for adversarial countries to flat out say…no war
- Who’s attacking Saudi resources if not Iran?
- John Bolton is feared by Iran
- Adversaries that fear Bolton, make peace negotiations possible
- Media Matters has targeted Dave Rubin for public destruction
- Why? Because Dave is going to interview Mike Cernovich
- Media Matters has also targeted Mike for public destruction
- CIVIL Interactions between people you like and don’t like is a GOOD THING
- Shine sunlight of the arguments of both sides
- Let people hear and decide how they feel about both sides
Please donate to support my Periscopes and Podcasts:
I also fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer these methods over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
below is a demonstration of the personal DONATE button you can add to any blog or web page. All you need is a free account on the Interface by WhenHub app.