- Evil villain reveal (see photo above)
- CNN classic: Assume Trump is a racist and support that premise with fake news
- Book recommendation: How Healing Works by Wayne B. Jonas
- Placebo effect in larger controlled studies VERY CLOSE to effective results of the real drug
- Results that far exceed the normally expected 30% which respond well to placebos
- Even if you’re a doubter, placebos can still help more than just 30% in some environments
- What factors strengthen or weaken that surprising result?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.