Topics (Part 1):
- Do US authorities know which Mexican officials are owned by cartels?
- How hard would it be to find them? Do we already know?
- Can we confiscate corrupt Mexican officials bank accounts?
- Larry Elder’s observation about Jussie story
- Jussie Smollet story outcome is GOOD news
- Most famous example of racial hate…didn’t happen
- America is in better shape than we thought
- Jussie reporting is a DOUBLE HOAX , he never said MAGA hats
- Oops…he did interview and it’s right there…MAGA hats
- Changing your opinion is easy when your ego isn’t in the way
- How to identify a hoax – Whiteboard
- Anonymous source
- “Hard to believe” story
- Other people can’t see it
- An ordinary explanation fits the facts
- Gell-Mann Amnesia Effect
- Physicist noticed news always wrong about physics
- Realized he should question accuracy of ALL news
- Rule: The news is wrong about 85% of the time
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download