- AOC is now RPOS, says: “Trump is a racist”
- Does RPOS support a transfer of wealth from white and Asian Americans to other ethnic groups?
- Climate change authoritative sources pro and con
- Both sides use same data to support their position
- Sifting through persuasive arguments from both sides
- 22 tree ring experts say Michael Mann results were flawed
- Michael Mann says he discovered tree ring expert flaw
- 17 year pause in warming, while CO2 was increasing yearly
- If CO2 is the main driving force, why the temp pause?
- Map of temperature measurement device locations
- Vast majority are in the US
- Enormous parts of the globe have no measurement devices
- Until both sides can claim “victory”, no progress on the wall
- “immoral” painted Pelosi into a corner
- Are ALL border controls immoral?
- Are barriers that are easier to breach, more moral?
- Nancy Pelosi looks like a weak leader because of RPOS
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download