- President Trump will sign the inadequately funded border bill, AND…
- …he will declare a national emergency for balance needed
- He started with a “big ask” which was shot down
- Then he allowed congress to ignore the experts and fail
- The public was primed to accept national emergency IF…
- …congress was unable or unwilling to do their job
- Can the next President declare a national emergency…
- Climate change solutions are hopeful, but don’t currently exist
- Mark Schneider’s interesting question and proposal
- Why can’t we build nuclear power plants right now?
- 4th generation nuclear reactors are rated VERY safe
- McCabe says after Comey was fired, Article 25 was considered
- Was there ANY proof or suspicion to support that?
- Or was it simply a way to remove a duly elected President?
- Wasn’t that treason?
- The media should NOT be let off the hook
- They created an environment that fed and promoted TDS
- Amazon pulls out of the NYC headquarters project
- Amazon says projects like that need local support
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download