- Juan Williams, recent Hill article
- People are bad at pattern recognition, but we think we’re good at it
- You’re a bad person because of a pattern involving people that aren’t you?
- Examples of “Magical thinking”
- Pattern recognition
- History repeats
- Bill Pulte (Blight Authority) update
- Suggestions for what to do with the cleared, available land
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.