- The only valid comparison to President Trump, is President Hillary
- Would her border solution have been as good or better?
- What would her solution have looked like?
- 80/20 Rule applies to our future border security solution
- Improve the worst 20% and get 80% improvement
- Dems are fighting the President, not a secure border
- Everybody wants better border security
- Lots of historical video shows Dems agree with the need
- Dems just don’t want the credit to go to the President
- President Trump’s border security strategy
- He’s put ALL his political capital on the line for this
- Result will be a substantial improvement
- Even critics will agree solution is even better than his promise
- Never underestimate Dems ability to shoot themselves in the foot
- How do we improve healthcare, without it costing everyone a fortune?
- Lowering healthcare cost is the key
- Diff Rules, regulations, startups potential can lower costs
- If Government makes a big push for better healthcare, lower costs
- Objective: Universal Healthcare for all…without increased cost
- If everybody’s healthcare was tracked, would help all
- Giving up your privacy, isn’t necessarily a bad thing
- Gays used to be in the closet, was that a good thing? NO
- Staying quiet and privacy was a problem for acceptance
- They “gave away” their privacy by coming out of the closet
- Coming out…benefitted their community immensely
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download