- President Trump has identified reason for opposition to the wall
- The wall would be a win for the President
- Midterm false flag online operation to influence Alabama results
- Now confirmed: Dem operatives pretend to be Russians
- Credible speculation this isn’t the first time
- POTUS and FLOTUS visit the troops
- FOX reports tight security and no leaking of trip
- CNN reports everyone knew it was being planned
- Stock market historic drop the other day
- Stock market historic one day increase yesterday
- Attack of the Dales
- Did POTUS make a mistake by changing Fed Chief?
- It isn’t a one-variable world
- Hiring is just guessing, firing takes skill
- Vilified so badly by the press, limits willing candidates
- 2019 Predictions
- NO impeachment in 2019, 2020
- Mueller won’t produce anything impeachable
- Impeachment window will be first six months of 2019
- 2019 will be an up year for stocks
- North Korea progress will continue
- Win Bigly was most requested book on Amazon, Christmas week
- Special message for all the haters since 2015
- Thanks for the loser advice!
- Taking calls yesterday on the WhenHub Interface app
- E-autographs from the whiteboard
- US pullout from Syria
- Everything happening is in some way squeezing Iran
- Time isn’t on Iran’s side
- The three superpowers are natural allies, not natural enemies
- We don’t share borders
- No possibility any of the three could win in a war
- All three countries have people whose job is to poke the others
- Why does Putin prefer to continue poking the US?
- Is it rational to be enemies with someone you can’t defeat?
- Wouldn’t it be better for Russia to have trade and prosperity?
- AOC is the real deal, just like President Trump but on the other side
- Why not try “universal healthcare” in one state, see how it goes?
- If no state wants to try it, should we stop talking about it?
- The Wall: Why are politicians making engineering decisions?
- Why are we talking about funding the entire structure?
- Establish a test budget, observe results, proceed accordingly
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download