- The Howard Schultz advantage of…coffee!
- People calling Kamala’s demeanor and laugh “creepy”
- Kamala and Willie Brown’s past won’t hurt her candidacy
- CNN and now MSNBC have both anointed Kamala
- Universal healthcare has moved from nutty Bernie idea to inevitable
- Can taxes be raised enough to cover the astronomical costs?
- Can we lower costs enough to make it possible?
- Startups are focusing on lower cost for high profit things
- Did Kamala invoke the Charlottesville conspiracy theory?
- Senator Manchin says turn this over to the engineers and experts
- “SMART WALL” is a smart persuasive phrase
- Climate change has BS on both sides of the topic
- One side is correct, we don’t know which
- The marketing of the science looks like a hoax
- The marketing of the skeptics is mostly unconvincing
- The “Research Well”, what happens when you reach a point where…
- You don’t understand the claim being made
- You can’t determine if the claim is true
- Confirmation bias always wins in the end
- Your original belief becomes your conclusion
NOTE: Broadcast glitch, sound is a bit muffled.
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.