- GREAT news week for President Trump, and America
- Montana’s successful capitalism test for healthcare cost reduction
- Gavin Newsome likes President Trump’s opportunity zones
- CNN study, 34% of Latinos support President Trump
- “Mr. Kellyanne Conway” gets mocked by Brad Parscale, President Trump
- Beto is too busy running for President to help raise his own kids?
- ADL, a left leaning org, finds right-wing extremism has DECREASED
- Elizabeth Warren, supports reparations for black people
- “Sonic weapon”, does it exist? Lots of people believe it exists
- Nunes lawsuit against Twitter
- Mass murder by gun: How many were by NRA members? NONE
- Gun added to drone stories are beginning
- 2020 Presidential Prediction: LANDSLIDE for President Trump
- “Socialism is Risky” is a kill shot that guarantees re-election
- We discuss what products do for us, like efficiency, functionality
- Uber is brilliant, SEEING your drivers location, can text them
- DoorDash has similar great feature tracking arrival of your food
- WhenHub Approach has peer to peer version of this function
- Meeting attendees, how soon will each arrive?
- Dinner with friends or family, are they on their way?
- No need to call or text while they’re driving,
- Just check WhenHub Approach for location
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download