- Your political opinions are assigned to you by your media sources
- Facebook influenced the elections by including a “vote” button
- Not all users were shown the “vote” button
- Targeted users were more likely to vote
- Kirsten Powers (CNN) said…
- Anybody who voted for Trump is a racist
- Any and all immigration policies are racist, that can’t be avoided
- Deciding someone is racist by assumed intent is mind reading
- Swalwell and AOC are using President Trumps persuasion techniques
- 14 million illegals were never going to be deported
- Swalwell aggressive ask on firearms never going to happen
- AOC provocative statements about impossible to fund policies
- Don’t confuse technique with actually being crazy
- Kamala Harris hearing question about racial targeting
- Kamala doesn’t have a nickname…what’s that mean?
- Joe Biden is a boring, weak, gaff prone version of President Trump
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.