- Great examples of CNN mind reading by Stephen Collinson
- Guesses and hunches are being presented as news
- Solar panels on the wall and vandalism
- Whiteboard: Border Barrier Debate
- Dems are winning on topics of drugs and crime
- Effective mocking and sarcasm
- If Mexico pays for the wall, would it then be “moral”?
- Current immigration policies mostly benefit rich white people
- VISA overstays versus sneaking across the border
- About 70% of climate change skeptic points aren’t valid
- Did Michael Mann use tree ring estimates for gaps…
- …and later discontinue tree rings as an unreliable proxy?
- Are testosterone levels in males decreasing, or are men evolving?
- lifestyles that increase or decrease testosterone
- Soy is everywhere, in a lot of our food
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download