- “Bad forest management”, President Trump vs. Alyssa Milano
- Should it be illegal to report how segments of the population vote?
- Reporting creates an “us vs. them” frame
- Reporting sides, causes people to take sides
- Boxes of votes keep getting “found”
- CNN correctly reports no proof of voter fraud, true, but…
- Fox and conservatives say look at all the suspicious stuff
- Suspicious stuff isn’t proof of crime, just like Russian collusion
- Why do all the found votes always favor Democrats?
- Are Democrat run things less competent than Republicans run things?
- Republicans are more system process oriented, follow rules
- Democrats are more goal oriented, less rules oriented
- SNL had Crenshaw on for “free punch-backs” at Pete Davidson
- Dan Crenshaw brought respect for veterans in his appearance
- Pro-Choice commercial, my view…it’s fake IMO, from a mole or hoax
- “The Tucker Carlson Test”
- IF an article doesn’t include reasons, just links to the reasons
- THEN the reasons don’t exist or are a misinterpretation
- Mueller’s “dozens of sealed indictments”
- What would he do if he possesses info that could cause a civil war?
- Alexa, who is Scott Adams?
- Some funny person changed Alexa’s response to be Scott Dale Adams
- Macron statement about need for France to protect themselves from America
- Fake news ignores that statement refers to cyber defenses
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.